W H A T ' S • I N C L U D E D
A customizable 2"x3.5" digital favor tag. This design has a coordinating invitation our shop.
Upon purchase, you will receive a detailed instructions PDF on how to access your files. As well as an email with a link to access the template files.
**Please make sure the email you have linked to your Etsy or Hank & Petunia account is correct. If it is not a current and correct address, you will not receive your link and instructions right away.
T R Y • I T • B E F O R E • Y O U • B U Y • I T !
Give our demo template a test drive before you purchase. All you have to do is copy this link and paste into your browser to give it a try: https://templett.com/design/demo/hank&petunia4508552
H E R E ' S • H O W • I T • W O R K S :
• Purchase this Etsy Listing.
• Download and read the instruction PDF.
• Look for the "Templett Orders" email in your inbox and click on "Access your template".
• Log into the free online app called Templett.
• Edit, Save and download your files.
• Print at home, copy shop, or online printer. Save as a JPG to email, text or post on social media!
W H A T • I S • T E M P L E T T ?
Templett is a free, online web application that gives you a wider range of editing capabilities than a standard PDF template can't do. All you need is a computer and internet connection!
• Change font and some graphic colors
• Text boxes can be repositioned and even rotated
• Add additional text boxes
• No need to install any fonts or software
• Add additional info to the backside.
• Add your own photos
• Save as a single card file or multiple up on a sheet
• Save as high resolution JPG, PDF or PNG file
• Save and make changes later, if needed
H A V E • Q U E S T I O N S ?
If you have any questions, or if you run into a snag, I am happy to help! Just send me a message and I can help you along the way.
**This design is copyright protected and is property of © Hank & Petunia, Inc. It can not be sold, or shared.**
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Current turnaround time is 1 business day after the date of purchase for a proof. I don't work weekends, so orders that come in on Fridays won't get prepared until Mondays, and so on.
Any option with "Custom" in the description is for added lines of text, color changes, font changes, format changes, etc.